Parallel Universe

A collection of my daily thoughts... most of the time.

4/06/2006

| Exciting |


I've made the decision (and collected enough money) to finally buy my own cello! I only rented one before now, and I haven't even done that since high school. I am so excited. I called Jan (my cello teacher) and asked for her help in finding a good one. We are going to go cello shopping as soon as I return to Richmond for good in early May. Hopefully I can start lessons up through Tech's music department somehow. I'd also like to get good enough to audition for the community symphony there. I've heard it's not too hard to get in... We'll see. I must get the cello first. But it's going to happen. Why do I speak of it now? Well, today is the first day that I have enough funds to purchase the cello and all its accessories while still having enough money to cover rent, gas, meals, etc for the next several months. Pay day is a wonderful thing. :-)

<< Home