Parallel Universe

A collection of my daily thoughts... most of the time.

3/12/2006

| Craziness |

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous down here the past few weeks. I've started going jogging at the park with Venkat right after we play squash. We've made it sort of a routine to go play squash right after work and then head to the park for a cool-down jog. We're hoping that jog turns into a better workout, but I need to build up to that. It's been a while since I've run every day.

So Friday night we had gone to play squash. While we were playing, I accidentally swung my racquet right into Venkat's face? The racquet sliced his eyebrow up. We called the YMCA staff to help clean the blood up and stuff and then had to fill out an accident report thingy. After that, I decided that we should take a trip to the ER because the cut looked pretty bad and I thought he might need some stitches. We were there for 3 and a half hours. That was how I spent my Friday night - waiting for Venkat to get his 3 stitches in his eyebrow. Now he knows why I always ask him to wear goggles. Unfortunately he wasn't this time. I think he learned his lesson.

This hasn't stopped our squash playing. Of course we will be playing again tomorrow.

I hope everyone's spring break was excellent. I wish I had one.

<< Home